Brigalow Moon is the title of a new album coming out in September from the master of the fiddle and mirth Pixie Jenkins. Bookmark this page for future news of this release that Pixie has said has been 17 years in the making. “Since my last release ‘True Blue Classics’ – A celebration of the music of John Williamson, I’ve been working and travelling and keeping my ear to the ground for what is happening in Australia’s ‘real’ country music” Pixie says. “I believe there is a change coming and I’m hoping this new CD rides the crest of that change. It would also be nice to win another ‘Golden Guitar’ because that would mean I’ve won them over 4 decades and only Slim has achieved that”.
- So .... why is it? When an adult female seduces an under age person for sex she’s charged with “procuring a young… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… .... 47 minutes ago
- BRING BACK CRACKER NIGHT! It’s a part of the human evolutionary process that’s been missing for too long now. Whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… .... 1 hour ago
- So here we go again? We learnt the US LIED about WMDs in the original Gulf fiasco - it was all about oil - draggin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… .... 1 day ago
- Look these adorables...... .... 2 days ago
- An awesome memory from 8yrs ago facebook.com/story.php?stor… .... 4 days ago